ohh syg , I Wish Youu Know :'(



Assalamualaikum W.B.T , how r you ? fine ? now ? watcha doin ? read this ENTRY ?
okayy good . Ohh God , I wish I could tell him the truth . Ohh my Loveleyy .
Why lately we never contact , txting , calling ? Like we're never met .
 Are you bored with me ? haa ? just tell me . I'm willing to hear that :")
The Latest post on my Facebook that you ask me 'FOR WHO'  for sure syg it is for you , but I lied to you . I  tell you the post that I've made I dedicated for my old friend . Act , I don't wanna HURT your feeling :'(
I reallyII Love You ! You never know that right ?! yeahhh ! cool :D cuz you never want to know that Sucks thing ! heyy syg , do you know what is the mean of LOVE ? no ? then , I just want you to feel it . No need to answer that , I just want to feel it *repeat :)
Ohh problem , can you get outta my head ?! please ..... I'm begging you .
PLEASE LET HIM KNOW THAT I LOVE HIM AND I WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT I MISS HIM .
like baby who love to eat muffins and they hungry for it :'(

*I hope you relized that now you keep far away from me and I feel like I'm USELESS


No comments: